Subject: Re:
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@dsg.stanford.edu>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 04/23/2005 11:13:56
On Apr 22, 2005, at 6:53 PM, Jonathan Stone wrote:

> No, but I have code that does.

...and I have code that correlates my spare parts inventory to my
repair records for my old VW van.  Just because you have some code
that does something doesn't mean its relevant to the discussion at
hand.  I haven't seen a separate proposal for this code of yours yet.

> Nope. I state again, for for the record: the proposed change is
> *broken*. It should not be committed. If it is committed anyway, I
> fully intend to back it out as breaking Strong-ES as described in
> RFC-1122.  On that, you can fairly call me being rigid.

Well, that is something that will have to be discussed with Core
before you take either action.

-- thorpej