Subject: Re: sockets in AF_LINK family ?
To: David Young <dyoung@pobox.com>
From: Dheeraj S <dheeraj@ece.gatech.edu>
List: tech-net
Date: 03/20/2005 03:25:21
Yes David,
   I think I shall take a shot at it. Is there any prior art to it ?

I might as well have a go at wi(4) with the same functionality, unless Pavel
has already sent you those.

truely
dheeraj

--
"Nature wants us to react, return blow for blow, cheating for cheating, lie for
lie, and then it requires a Divine power not to hit-back, keep control and