Subject: Re: ipnat.conf problem
To: Christoph Badura <bad@bsd.de>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/13/2004 01:27:47
On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 10:48:53PM -0500, Sean Davis wrote:
> it really rubs me the wrong way when I get told "oh, well nobody uses active
> ftp anyway", as if that's an answer to the underlying issue :P)

Heh, sorry - that would have been me (and I use a sparc64 NAT box).
When I tried ftp proxy two years (or something) ago it was so unstable
I turned it off and converted all local windows users to passive-able
software.

My impression was that Darren confirmed he had enough trace data to
analyze the problem - so it hopefully will be fixed sometime.

Martin