Subject: Re: Changes (fixes!) to racoon GSS API authentication
To: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@itojun.org>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/07/2004 07:39:52
--Apple-Mail-44--871775134

On Nov 7, 2004, at 5:27 AM, Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:

> 	will you comment on it to authors of the offending internet draft?
> 	from the current situation, using UTF16-LE (just like MS) might be an
> 	mistake.  the document is vague so we don't know what is the right
> 	thing to do.

Well... I guarantee you that Microsoft is not going to change their
implementation.  The authors originally intended to document what
Microsoft had implemented, and if we want to interoperate with Windows,
then we are going to have to change.

Personally, I think it's important that we are able to interoperate
with Windows in this regard.

         -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@shagadelic.org>

--Apple-Mail-44--871775134
	name=PGP.sig