Subject: Re: slashdot on 'OpenBSD Activism Shows Drivers Can Be Freed'
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: SODA Noriyuki <soda@sra.co.jp>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/04/2004 21:19:26
	Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com> said:

>> i tried to mention this 3 times in this thread, but some censorship is
>> going on, my maillogs show clearly the mails beeing accepted by the
>> netbsd mailserver and never appearing here.

> Having just examined our mail logs, I don't see any evidence of any
> "censorship" going on (which does not surprise me, since the only
> filtering like that we do at all is a simple scan for spam words,
> which bounces mail to the list owner).

I think you missed the traces.

> One thing that comes to mind as perhaps delaying your mail is that our
> mail server does greylisting; perhaps there's some bad interaction with
> your mailer's retry interval?

No.
I checked the mail archive on the NetBSD mail server, and found
3 articles posted by Henning. Those mails were caught by our
spam filter, and bounced to the list owner.
So, the mails must be currently waiting for the approval by the
mailing list owner.

BTW, the phrase which was blocked by our spam filter was
"100% free" ;-)
--
soda