Subject: Network Stalls in NetBSD-2.0_BETA/i386
To: None <tech-net@NetBSD.org>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 08/23/2004 15:20:55
I'm seeing a strange problem on my Asus K8V running a very recent
NetBSD-2.0_BETA/i386 where, under certain weird circumstances, the
networking will just "wedge" for a while; no packets appear to get in or
out. This usually happens when I'm doing heavy data transfers, but only
certain ones (e.g., serving out a NetBSD release via FTP, or displaying
Mozilla from a remote box via an ssh tunneled X session). I've tried two
different network cards (sk and bge) and they both do it.

I can't find a PR that mentions this. Is this just me, or is there some
real problem here?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org