Subject: Re: Aironet 350 v5 support question
To: None <tech-net@jcmco.com>
From: Atsushi Onoe <onoe@sm.sony.co.jp>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/09/2004 07:21:53
> > BTW, I do not (yet) have a single an(4) in my possession.  I believe
> > Atsushi Onoe is the an(4) authority.
>
> Yes, I had not heard back from a private email I sent to him last week
> so I posted the question to the list.  If it would help matters I'll
> see about getting you a 350 v5.

I'm sorry I didn't respond.  I'm now travelling and don't have 1.6.x.
Backporting current an(4) to use existing if_ieee80211subr.c should not
too hard, except it is a little bit difficult to remember...

Or, IIRC, the difference between 4 and 5 for 350 card is just a size
of some resource (RID).  So even adding some pad to the structure in
anreg.h could help, though I'm not sure.

Regards,

Atsushi Onoe