Subject: RE: Arp Resolve
To: None <>
From: Nitin P Mahajan <>
List: tech-net
Date: 03/18/2004 16:57:07

	I am writing an Ethernet driver and when I give the following
command to test the transmit function, I find that the start function is
getting called twice.
Is something wrong going out there because e of which it is getting
called twice or it is correct.

Client# ping -c 1
PING ( 56 data bytes
Start getting called
Going out of start
Mar 18 19:34:51 Client /netbsd: Start getting called
Mar 18 19:34:51 Client /netbsd: Going out of start