Subject: Re: ipnat & load-balancing outgoing traffic
To: Michael Hertrick <m.hertrick@neovera.com>
From: Daniel Tams <dantams@sdf-eu.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 12/11/2003 09:31:02
Dear Michael,

thanks a lot for your extensive answer.  I am sure it will be of help for
others who seek a similar solution.

My configuration is actually a bit simpler than you think, in that all 3
Internet lines have the same gateway.

But I will go with the pf solution, as that seems to be the simplest.  I
was hoping I could keep using the fdgw NetBSD distribution, but since it
doesn't include pf I will use OpenBSD instead (even though NetBSD also
supports pf, but I am more familiar with OpenBSD).

Here's hoping ipf will in a future release support outgoing traffic
loadsharing or fdgw will include pf :-).

Regards,
Daniel Tams