Subject: Re: CARP (OpenBSD) [originally (and incorrectly) posted to current-users]
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Hertrick <m.hertrick@neovera.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/10/2003 16:50:47
Patches for CARP support are coming soon, as long as I don't discover
any major problems.  I'll try to post them later this evening.  If
anyone else is currently porting CARP to NetBSD, please let me know so
neither of us waste any time.

I've got it partially working.  I just need to fix netstat, fix kernel
panic when the host tries to talk to its own virtual host, and
thoroughly test failover scenerios.

~Mike.