Subject: Re: disk full on i386 1.6.1 !
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/23/2003 12:24:57
Thus spake Manuel Bouyer ("MB> ") sometime Today...

MB> A resizefs has been available, but I don't remember who write it
MB> or where to get it.
MB> A search in the mailing lists archive should give some results.

der Mouse wrote it; it's been imported to sbin/resize_ffs in -current.

I was going to recommend it, but there are some implicit caveats therein.
Right now the biggest problem with it that I see is that it probably
won't do the right thing with ffsv2.  Not that it would matter in this
case, but this should probably be addressed.

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: Mach 3 stealthOS, undetectable by media radar.