Subject: Re: introducing ath(4) and the FreeBSD 802.11 layer
To: Sam Leffler <sam@errno.com>
From: George Michaelson <ggm@apnic.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/14/2003 14:48:09
without working rfkill, you'd have to worry about meeting Airline compliance
with one of these things. I assumed the kill button was a hard shunt in the
card, not a soft-mediated control on RF state. :-(

-George

--
George Michaelson       |  APNIC
Email: ggm@apnic.net    |  PO Box 2131 Milton QLD 4064