Subject: poptop route????
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Rui Madeira <rui.madeira@centimfe.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/10/2003 17:58:00
hello,

I have a firewall with 2 nic=B4s (one for outside world, the other for
internal lan).
The poptop is in the firewall. For testing the rules of ipfilter are:
 pass in on any all
 pass out on any all
The internal lan is masquerade with NAT.
With a windows machine from outside i can connect to poptop,
and for testing i just want to ping anything, but no way.

I try the same with linux, with the same files
(etc/pptpd.conf, etc/ppp/options, etc/ppp/chap-secrets).
But it uses iptables. And it works very well.

Do I have do add something to NAT rules, to work in NetBSD?

What is wrong?

thanks,

Rui Madeira