Subject: Re: Using PPTP server and L2TP server at the same time
To: iwchen <gis90590@cis.nctu.edu.tw>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/01/2003 22:23:30
On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 08:58:59AM +0800, iwchen wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>   I would like to use PPTP server and L2TP server at the same time
>   with different account (secret) files of PPPD for each service.
>   How to do that ? Thanks.

It doesn't seem to be possible out of the box. However, changing
pppd to get the pap or chap file from an environnement variable before
trying the default is trivial (all happens in auth.c).
Adding a config directive to set it from command line or /etc/ppp/options
shouldn't be much harder.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>