Subject: Re: Where are the INET6 config type ioctl's documented?
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/01/2003 19:02:03
    Date:        Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:07:16 +0900
    From:        itojun@iijlab.net

  | 	sorry, it's not there.  i'll try to work on it.

Thanks, I was trying to explain to some students how to write code
to add/delete IPv6 addresses (and "copy from ifconfig.c" while better
than nothing isn't the best advice - that is much more general than is
required).

  | 	is networking(4) a good place to add, or would you suggest somewhere
  | 	else?

Since that's where the IPv4 ones exist, it would do for me.

kre

ps: if you need some assistance with the writing, I can help - but I'd
prefer not to have to go dig out the ioctl names & the type of the
arg, I'd miss stuff for sure.