Subject: Re: PF for netbsd
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: William Allen Simpson <wsimpson@greendragon.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/28/2003 21:21:55
itojun@iijlab.net wrote:

> >Indeed, you're one of the only people to be found who has managed to
> >maintain any sort of tenure in both camps.
>
>         no.  do not spread lies, ok?
>    2 provos

Niels Provos was kicked out of OpenBSD last year, along with a host of
us in Ann Arbor.  He's in Greece with his parents, or I'm sure he'd
speak up.  I'm rather surprised he still shows up in the passwd file.

Some of us were kicked out just for being freinds with the others....

Actually, I've quit before (1998), and publically asked that Theo be
replaced as leader of the project, so we're not on terribly good terms.
:-)

Anyway, I for one am glad there is crossover between projects, and
don't agree that NetBSD should be wary of PF.  Heck, when there are
future problems, it won't be the first time that open source projects
have split for a time, now would it?
--
William Allen Simpson