Subject: pf from OpenBSD 3.3 as LKM for NetBSD 1.6.1
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org, pf@benzedrine.cx>
From: Joel Wilsson <joelw@unix.se>
List: tech-net
Date: 05/31/2003 01:12:45
Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce an updated port of pf to NetBSD, once again
as a loadable kernel module without support for ALTQ or IPv6.

Tar-ball and instructions available here:
http://www.unix.se/joelw/pflkm.html

I would really appreciate any feedback I can get, so don't
hesitate to mail me if you have any questions or suggestions
(or anything else to say). I know some of you want support
for IPv6 support, and don't worry, it's coming. Some time
next week I hope to have a set of patches against NetBSD-current
that will give us a fully featured pf for NetBSD.

I wonder if core@netbsd still thinks pf is too immature to be
integrated into the main tree...

Hope some of you find this useful,
  joelw