Subject: Re: CAPI for BSD
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: Antti Kantee <pooka@cs.hut.fi>
List: tech-net
Date: 05/28/2003 19:50:10
On Wed May 28 2003 at 15:52:09 +0200, Martin Husemann wrote:
> On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 03:35:04PM +0200, Brad du Plessis wrote:
> > Does anyone know of whether any CAPI development has been done or is being
> > done for NetBSD?
>
> There has been some work done to port the FreeBSD stuff for AVM cards.
> I don't know anything about the current status.

Yes, I ported the FreeBSD stuff and got to a point where the capi driver
and the AVM driver attach.  After that the next thing to do would have
been to implement something to upload the card firmware onto the card
to be able to do some actual testing, but my schedule got rescheduled
at that point.

The code is available if someone wants to look at it.  I'll probably
finish it off one day myself if no one else does, but no point in holding
your breath for that.

--
Antti Kantee <pooka@iki.fi>                     Of course he runs NetBSD
http://www.iki.fi/pooka/                          http://www.NetBSD.org/