Subject: Re: diskless.8 has been massively revised; please review
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: tech-net
Date: 05/22/2003 10:09:14
On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 12:11:20AM -0700, Erik E. Fair wrote:
> extensive revision of this man page. I'd appreciate it if it got
> review from the members of this mailing list.

Looks good, minor nits: there is a "DHCP is an extension of BOOTP"
paragraph that is present twice - is that intended?

There is no mention of PXE - I don't know anything about PXE, but I'd
expected it to be mentioned in this page nowadays ;-)

Maybe you should add an exaple for the "next-server" option in the
DHCP config example (when dhcp server != NFS server).

Martin