Subject: Bluesocket IPSec?
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Russell Neches <russell@ccs.neu.edu>
List: tech-net
Date: 04/29/2003 14:25:38
I'm not sure if this belongs in tech-net or tech-security, so
apologies in advance.

Has anyone managed to terminate an IPSec tunnel originating from a
NetBSD box to a Bluesocket box? The best I've managed is to turn my
interface into an extra /dev/null.

The kids I know running OS X seem to have it working quite nicely
(I've been asked not to mention how), so I know it works with OS X's
flavor of racoon.

Any experiences? And no, we can't just get rid of the damn
thing. That's been suggested may times already.

Russell

--
Yes, and while we're at it, lets assume that light is force, pressure
is density, and that current is pizza.