Subject: Re: Intel i82544EI 1000BASE-T Ethernet problem
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 03/14/2003 07:00:10
On Friday 14 March 2003 05:31, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> All my network adapters are in autoselect more, and detect the media fine.
> They're connected to cisco, allied telesyn or to another wm though a
> cross-over cable. Maybe your switch has a problem ? So you have a way to
> force the switch to 1000baseT-FDX ?

See Jason's message.  Turns out that there is a bug in the manual setting
code.  All I had to do was use auto instead of manually setting the media.

I guess I should file a PR so that this doesn't get forgotten.  Shall I set
responsibility to you, jason, or leave it at the default?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/