Subject: Getting a WMP-11 wireless card to work with an Alpha
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Collet <chris.collet@mail.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 12/06/2002 22:27:45
Hello,
    I'm trying to get a Prism2.5 based Linksys WMP11 wireless PCI card to work with my Alphastation 200. I added an entry for a wi device on the pci bus, but it appears to time out while trying to initialize it:

wi0 at pci0 dev 13 function 0: Intersil Prism2.5 Wireless Lan
wi0: interrupting at isa irq 14
wi0:wi0: timeout in wi_seek to fce0/0
wi0: command timed out, cmd=0x21, arg=0xfc01
 could not get mac address, attach failed
wi0: failed to attach controller

Any ideas what might be causing this, or has anybody ever tried getting the wi drivers to work on an Alpha? The only other cards I have in there are a PCI ethernet card and an EISA video card. Any help would be appreciated.

Chris.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom