Subject: Re: Updating arp(8) to use getifaddrs (cf. bin/8566)
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal@attbi.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 11/07/2002 22:52:36
In message <20021108021127.061654B22@coconut.itojun.org>, Itojun writes:

-> 	SIOCGIFCONF is way too hard to get right, that's the very reason why
-> 	we now have getifaddrs(3).  i'm all for the change.

I checked in the change to arp(8) to do this (cf. the patch I posted); if
I get bored in the near term, I'll see if I can find other low-hanging
fruit to do the same damage to per Luke's suggestion...

Now I *really* ought to wire up those sgimips machines that are now just
laying in the basement since the move and fix some sgimips PR's 8-)

Thanks for the comments,
--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                                     rafal@attbi.com
  We are all worms.  But I do believe I am a glowworm.  -- Winston Churchill