Subject: Re: Myson driver won't send
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Peter. Bex <Peter.Bex@student.kun.nl>
List: tech-net
Date: 09/16/2002 08:50:52
Quoting Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>:

> No, this looks right. Did you try adding printf's to the code to see if
> the

> transmit logic in your driver is ever triggered ?

Well, I already did that. The driver displays that is about to send the data, after that the chip is given the demand for a poll of transmit descriptors.
But I don't get a 'transmit done' interrupt and I don't see the activity leds on my switch lighting up.
So there must be something else wrong... No idea what though.
Annoying that I'm this close but still stuck on something really stupid.

Peter Bex

        --Donald Knuth