Subject: Re: AX25 on NetBSD
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Prévotaux <c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr>
List: tech-net
Date: 08/27/2002 00:20:25
I looked , and I see nothing concerning AX25 which is *NOT*
X.25 as you seem to ignore.

unless I am mistaking , x.25 is useless over a HAM link and
is not compatible with AX25.

Thank for the answer anyway :)

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:49:27 GMT
christos@zoulas.com (Christos Zoulas) wrote:

> In article <200208121632.g7CGWPA01779@zippy.hexanet.fr>,
> Christophe Privotaux <c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr> wrote:
> >After doing some research it seems that AX25 is a much needed
> >thing in order to connect to the world of Packet radio
> >
> >However under NetBSD i can't seem to find anything related to this
> >could anyone give me some pointer
> >
> >Having ax25 built in NetBSD would be very nice indeed
>
> look at /usr/src/sys/netccitt/
>
> christos

Christophe Prevotaux      Email: c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr
HEXANET SARL                URL: http://www.hexanet.fr/
Z.A.C Les Charmilles        Tel: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 05
3 Allée Thierry Sabine   Direct: +33 (0)3 26 61 77 72
BP202                       Fax: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 06
51686 Reims Cedex 2
FRANCE                   HEXANET Network Operation Center