Subject: 802.11
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org, tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Przybylski <mikep@core.ucsd.edu>
List: tech-net
Date: 08/26/2002 23:03:12
Hello out there,

	I have been doing some work on the aironet drivers including
adding the ability to set them into Host AP mode through ifconig. (TX
power and diversity antenna selection are the other two things I'm
trying to incorporate into ifconfig.)
	It looks like other people currently have their fingers in the
same code.
	So far the CVS conflits have been trivial to resolve, (great minds
think alike?). However, I would like to coordinate with whomever is also
working on the ieee802.11-related code so that we don't hose or re-invent
each-other's work.
	Could y'all out there in 802.11-land please get in touch with me
via return email?

Thanks,
Mike Przybylski