Subject: Problems with pppoe + nat (in ipv4)
To: <>
From: None <rslr@free.fr>
List: tech-net
Date: 05/08/2002 02:12:55
Hi,

I've installed a current kernel (on a netbsd-sparc machine) with pppoe support.

I have recompiled ipf to handle mssclamp feature, and I have set the net.inet.tcp.mss_ifmtu
to 1.

since this machine if active, other hosts can't access some ftp sites (ftp.netbsd.org for example)
the login is ok, but the connection freezes.

The kernel sources are supped nearly every day, and the kernel has been compiled the May, 2nd.

The ipnat.conf file include a ftp proxy directive before the the others nat rules,
and no firewall (I mean no ipf rules) is running on this machine.

Any clues ???

Rodolphe