Subject: Re: Continuing on Miratel
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: tech-net
Date: 04/08/2002 12:36:06
> How complete is the support currently? I understood from
> your mail there's still something to do for it?

It's not yet commited. It will appear in current in the next few weeks,
(for some value of "few" > three) hopefully.

> I'll try with 1.5.3_RC1 and the patch you sent to the mailing list
> last month. I assume I should use the 0.9.6 version of isdn4bsd?

Yes, for 1.5.3 that is the only option. I'm not sure it will be worth
backporting the hfc-s driver, depending on the state/schedule of the next
release. In isdn4bsd 0.96 adding drivers is a bit painfull.

Martin