Subject: Network Performance
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Khamissian <ekhamissian@euresys.fr>
List: tech-net
Date: 01/21/2002 03:46:23
Hello,

I have put a netbsd as a router between the lan and the provider. But once a
day and sometimes more often the internal interface doesn't respond to ping,
and of course the net turn down :-(

My kernel is the Kame + Netbsd 1.5.2
I raise up kern.mbuf.nmbclusters to 8192.

How can i upgrade network performance ?

I have another problem to, with the same kernel and 3 interfaces i have put
two default route (with multipath routing).
But it doesn't work. Some one say that it come from hash function which
drive routing, but source ip and destination ip are all different. So i
don't understand why this functinality doesn't work ! :(

Thanks for your help !

****************************
Emmanuel Khamissian
Ingénieur Systèmes & Réseaux