Subject: Re: ipnat
To: None <madhombre@yahoo.com>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: tech-net
Date: 01/04/2002 19:46:17
> if anyone knows the ins and outs who I can ask
> questions too then please email me.  or if anyone can
> help me with my specific problem please find the link
> to the archived message below.

I think netbsd-help is in deed the right list for your question(s).
That you did not get too much (usefull?) answers is probably due to your
mail being a bit unclear. It's not obvious what you are trying to achieve
(there is no "picture" of the machines involved, the interfaces and their
addresses, no listing of your NAT rules, nor a clear statement routing
what packets from which machines to what targets works and/or works not).

I hope you know /usr/share/examples/ipf?

There is a lot of good example configurations and descriptions there.

Please follow up to netbsd-help with a clearer description of your problem.

Martin