Subject: Re: pppoe problem
To: None <>
From: Wolfgang Rupprecht <>
List: tech-net
Date: 12/16/2001 12:08:03
> Perhaps. :-)  But it's not restricted to Webservers.  I know of at
> least one person who's had trouble sending me large emails because the
> relevant outgoing mailhost has the won't-frag disease, and my logs show
> identical symptoms from many other hosts that have't been important
> enough for me to verify that the problem is won't-frag.

Actually, is a list of bozo's that think
they are so special that they don't need to follow the various RFC's.

It started out as an anti-spam list listing sites that didn't accept
mail to "postmaster", but expanded to various other common RFC

       Wolfgang Rupprecht <>
Coming soon: GPS mapping tools for Open Systems.