Subject: Books/Articles.
To: None <>
From: Jaiwant Mulik <>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/21/2001 21:28:49
Hi all,

I am looking for pointers to literature on the __implementation__ of the
NetBSD Networking stack. I am aware of the "The Design and Implementation
of the 4.4 BSD Operating System" book. However, articles/notes relating to
NetBSD's networking stack implementation would be welcome.

Apologies, if this question had been answered several times before, but I
could not find a _searchable__ archive of the tech-net mailing list

Jaiwant Mulik
Email        : (preferred),
Home page    :
Location     : Netlab, Room 1043/1044, Wachman Hall.
Phones       : (215) 204-3197 (o), (215) 777-4828 (r)
Lekin woh zindagi he kya, jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho ?

I may climb perhaps to no great heights, but I will climb alone.
- Cyrano De Bergerac