Subject: Re: Helpme !!!!! i hacked.....
To: None <JSeverino@etek.cl>
From: lazy <lazy@bsdbox.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/08/2001 14:33:26
First off, I just tried and cannot resolve the
host (www.lcq.cl).

Secondly, what do you expect us to do? We do not
have access to this sytem. Speaking for myself,
I do not want access to it.

Now, you need to try to figure out what was
compromised and the degree to which your system
was compromised.
  -- Shut down any services which may be insecure.
  -- Change all your passwords.
  -- Go through all your logs to try to find any
     thing.
  -- Fix any insecurities.
  -- Don't get 0wned again. Be aware of any new
     vunerabilities, and perform any workarounds
     or apply any patches as necessary.

Good luck, and hope you didn't have any important
data compromised. ;)

--

 ..:: Too many people... Too few neurons.
 PGP: RSA 2048bit 0xB7673053 (keyserver.pgp.com)