Subject: requesting information on the interface parameter of the ip route
To: 'darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au' <darrenr@reed.wattle.id.au>
From: Wagner, Joanne <Wagnerjo@cdnet.cod.edu>
List: tech-net
Date: 10/01/2001 09:39:23
I happened to see your name while searching for information on the interface
parameter of the ip route command.  I am hoping you can help me find more
information on the interface parameter of the ip route command.  How does it
differ from using the ip address and when would you use it?  Can you help
me?

This message is a private communication.  If you are not the intended
to others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying
to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.

Joanne Wagner, CCNA, CCAI
CISCO Networking Academy
Digital and Microprocessor Technology
College of DuPage