Subject: Re: connection comes in fxp0 but response goes out fxp1 help?
To: None <sudog@sudog.com>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-net
Date: 08/12/2001 22:24:50
>>>>> "sudog" == sudog  <sudog@sudog.com> writes:
    sudog> You should cc: this to the list so a recent message is in the
    sudog> archives. I saw some brief info dated ages ago that talked about
    sudog> per-interface default routes. is there any reason why this hasn't been
    sudog> committed? Should I ask tech-net?

  Paul Vixie did them.
  The syn cookie changes the structure so that those patches do not work.

  Doing it again isn't hard, I just never took the time since testing it
requires a bit of effort in the setup department.