Subject: bridged
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5llen?= <pollen@astrakan.hig.se>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/17/2001 20:49:26
Anyone but me who has tried the bridged and don't get it to work as
"expected"? It didn't come with very much documentation... But it didn't
seem to be needed.

I have rtk0 ifconfiged and ne0 untouched.

Then starting 'bridged rtk0 ne0'

from outside rtk0 I can reach boxes on the ne0 side and vice versa. But
the bridge box can't reach anything on the ne0 side.. I've tried with
ifconfiged ne0 but it doesn't really help. It behaves in an other way,
but don't work as it should anyway.

Am I braindead or is it that I've just not understood how to use a bridge?
--=20
/P=E5llen - http://www.astrakan.hig.se/~pollen
          telnet://mumindalen.astrakan.hig.se