Subject: Re: tl question
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/23/2001 23:12:11
Oh, okay. That would probably explain why ifconfig tl0 link0 reports that
the interface has lost carrier a couple times and slowed down a good bit
since I took that out of dev/pci/if_tl.c... I'll grab the original from cvs
and put it back.

Thanks for your help, I had no idea what that packet was :)

--Sean