Subject: Re: HEADS UP: New IP Filter version 3.4.16
To: Feico Dillema <feico@pasta.cs.uit.no>
From: Mike Pelley <mike@pelley.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 03/26/2001 22:13:33
> Some folks (including myself) are considering possible remedies for
> the 1.5 branch.  The two options are to import all of 3.4.16 or to
> patch the NAT ftp proxy problem specifically.

I think the new ipfilter and it's ipv6 support need to be tested in
-current before it is imported into the 1.5 branch. itojun is checking
some ipv6 stuff now and I don't think everything will be flushed out
in time for 1.5.1.

I will make a patch soon for the 1.5 branch to fix kern/12443 and
offer it for folks to test out.  Manuel, if you come across the patch
you put together that would be great ;o)

Mike.