Subject: Re: iy driver problems
To: Ben Elliston <bje@air.net.au>
From: None <sudog@sudog.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 03/04/2001 13:19:29
Yes, I am also very familiar with this problem. If you run a tcpdump
process on the dead interface it comes back to life again. (As Darren
also found out according to the PR he submitted.)

I've got about ten of these cards here and plenty of firewalls to put
them in, would be nice to get this prob. fixed up since they detect
and seem to work so nicely otherwise.

It especially becomes apparent if you run two of them in the same
machine (as in a firewall et al.)

marc