Subject: Re: SUMMARY:- IPNAT problems
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-net
Date: 02/24/2001 18:10:45
    Brett> I am now nat'ing away. Why can't ipnat change the state of
    Brett> net.inet.ip.forwarding when it starts?

  I believe that one can effect forwarding via ipf's fastroute command
without having to set ip.forwarding=1, thus one can make very selective
forwarding decisions, with the default being off.

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|gigabit is no[
]   Michael Richardson, Solidum Systems   Oh where, oh where has|problem  with[
]     mcr@solidum.com   www.solidum.com   the little fishy gone?|PAX.port 1100[