Subject: Re: PPPoA?
To: None <dme@dme.org>
From: Nick Holmes <aaa48@dial.pipex.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 02/02/2001 15:16:29
I was on the original RJ45 trial - using a LRP floppy based kernel to do
basic ip forwarding for my collection of sun/sgi machines from pre-history
- plus my flatmates.... but that has now ended, and I figured that
performing the same over a usb-based system should be reasonably
straightforward - especially moving up to netbsd as my platform.

more information on the protocols involved, and how it all fits together
would be very interesting, but I don't think that I am up to writing the
driver code just yet!

nick