Subject: sendmail: adding some features
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-net
Date: 08/24/2000 06:16:13
I wonder if there's a reason we shouldn't add features like genericstable
etc. to the default sendmail config we ship? That way one doesn't have to
rebuild the .cf file if he wants to use these features.

How about adding these:

	FEATURE(genericstable, hash -o /etc/mail/genericstable)
	FEATURE(mailertable, hash -o /etc/mail/mailertable)
	FEATURE(virtuserstable, hash -o /etc/mail/virtuserstable)
	FEATURE(domaintable, hash -o /etc/mail/domaintable)
	FEATURE(access_db, hash -o /etc/mail/access)

And maybe even

	FEATURE(`redirect')

What do (sendmail-using :) people think?

 - Hubert

--
NetBSD - because Unix isn't just #include <linux.h>, i386, ILP32, ELF, ...!