Subject: RE: Coax sizes for 'thicknet' type Ethernet
To: Greg A. Woods <woods@weird.com>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/27/2000 18:23:29
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers writing for
myself
Right, I have one, parked on my workbench here in the office. I meant the
backbone cable. In this context, I meant the coaxial cable that the AUI
devices, example the ST-500 from Cabletron, would attach to. Now after that
we could discuss the actual type of cables that we would use for connecting
the computer to the external transceiver, which the AUI is. Oh, and I have
seen Mr Spurgeon's web site, and I have his most recent book on Etherent.
--
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi