Subject: RE: Networking support for NetBSD A follow up
To: tech-net <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/11/2000 20:44:44
 Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
 ifconfig -m reports for ep0, not the card name, that this networking device
is properly configured. Me I'm confused. On Micro$oft'$ world you think of
device names, and software, here on NetBSD, and FreeBSD, and Linux, you
think of device aliases, and names, and software. I need a translator for
this. And C3-P0 doesn't work with this OS.
--
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi