Subject: RE: New question IPv6
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 07/03/2000 00:41:45
Hello Itojun san from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi knight Computers
I grok that one. The reason why I posted that question to the 'I386 port
list' because I am now running version 1.4 from CheapBytes, and I wanted to
gage the impact of the functionality, before checking to see if there are
any other mail aliases I can post my questions to. Why? Did my question make
you think? It should. So far on the list that ISI hosts here in the US, in
California to be exact, I have noticed that a lot of people have been using
a variety of NetBSD ports with IPv6 enabled, especially the Kame setup. I,
myself, have not tried it, since the individual who is running it, will need
two things, one a static IP address, rather then a dynamic one, since that
is what I get when I dial into my ISP, and two, another machine running the
same exact OS to work as a router. Also with its own static IP address. But
thank you for asking, Or should I say, Arigato.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Trust in the Force, Luke, and wait." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"The Force will be with you. Always. " Obi-Wan Kenobi
"May the Force be with you." "And to you" Anonymous