Subject: which files?
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Edvard Lauman <elauman@interlynx.net>
List: tech-net
Date: 06/30/2000 09:08:57

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01BFE272.D2A2D8A0

I'd like to port netgraph from freedbsd, but I'm having trouble locating =
a few files. I would appreciate any help from anyone who knows where =
they might be. The following files are found in freebsd under =
src/sys/net:
if_var.h - seems to contain some basic networking datastructures =
including the ifnet struct.
ethernet.h - contains the fundamental constants relating to ethernet

I've included both files with this message. If anyone recognizes them, =
please email me the names of their equivalents under NetBSD.
Also what is the status of IPv6 support under NetBSD?
Ed

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01BFE272.D2A2D8A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'd like to port netgraph from =
freedbsd, but I'm=20
having trouble locating a few files. I would appreciate any help from =
anyone who=20
knows where they might be. The following files are found in freebsd =
under=20
src/sys/net:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>if_var.h - seems to contain some basic =
networking=20
datastructures including the ifnet struct.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>ethernet.h - contains the fundamental =
constants=20
relating to ethernet</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I've included both files with this =
message. If=20
anyone recognizes them, please email me the names of their equivalents =
under=20
NetBSD.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also what is the status of IPv6 support =
under=20
NetBSD?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ed</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01BFE272.D2A2D8A0--