Subject: Re: intergraph
To: Edward Lauman <elauman@interlynx.net>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 05/10/2000 10:37:56
	(cc to tech-net@netbsd.org added)

	NetBSD's networking stack is derived form BSD 4.4, with various
	enhancements and cleanup salong the way.

	The netgraph stuff certainly looks interesting. It would probably
	take quite a while to port it across to NetBSD, but the result may
	be well worth it :) It would give us PPPoE, and all the other
	combinations of netgraph nodes...

		David/absolute
				       -- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --