Subject: Re: NFS -o rsize/wsize options
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-net
Date: 04/12/2000 12:26:29
    Michael>   It appears from the man pages that we do not support "rsize" and "wsize"
    Michael> as options to mount_nfs. One needs to specify -r and -w. This is unfortunate,
    Michael> as it makes it harder to share AMD mount maps (over hesiod or NIS).

  having just read through /usr/src/sbin/mount_nfs, it appears that
supporting arguments to -o options is hard. Do I need to fix just mount_nfs,
or do I need to fix amd as well? (It was never clear to me if amd shells out
to mount or does it internally)

]      Out and about in Ottawa.    hmmm... beer.                |  firewalls  [