Subject: Re: TCP performance problem/question
To: None <tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: tech-net
Date: 03/31/2000 02:44:00
On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, der Mouse wrote:
> Eep.  This looks as though our stack doesn't do fast retransmit...is
> that true?  Does it have to be turned on or something?

I upgraded to a 1.4X March 30th kernel and haven't seen any stalls, so
perhaps it was a bug that's since been fixed... or maybe I just haven't
lost any packets, but I haven't moved the machines with the Aviator
wireless cards, so the signal quality should be the same...

> Somehow, seeing machine names yerfable and fluff, I rather suspected
> you might be a furry. :/

Why the unhappy look? Nothing wrong with that, is there? :)