Subject: Re: Split traffic between two internet links?
To: Fernando Diniz Hammerli <hammerli@rdc.puc-rio.br>
From: R. C. Dowdeswell <elric@mabelode.imrryr.org>
List: tech-net
Date: 03/26/2000 09:41:43
Look into ipf, in which you can set up packet filter rules which bounce
packets to arbitrary other machines:

pass in on de0 to de1:xx.yy.zz.ww from xx.xx.10.yy to any
pass in on de0 to de1:xx.yy.zz.WW from xx.xx.zz.ww to any

A few of those rules should probably do the trick.  Keep in mind that
you still want to internal net to be able to talk to the firewall/filter,
so the rules could look more like:

pass in on de0 to de1:xx.yy.zz.ww from xx.xx.10.yy to any
pass in on de0 to de1:xx.yy.zz.WW from xx.xx.zz.ww to any
pass in on de0 from any to me

 == Roland Dowdeswell                      http://www.Imrryr.ORG/~elric/  ==
 == The Unofficial NetBSD Web Pages        http://www.Imrryr.ORG/NetBSD/  ==
 == The NetBSD Project                            http://www.NetBSD.ORG/  ==